vendredi 21 juin 2013

My little house in the woods

I built This house on a 10 x 10 lot.
J'ai construit cette maison sur un lot de 10 x 10
  


I wish to thank all those awesome creators that make our game enjoyable !
(This house is not for download).

J'en profite pour remercier tous ces formidables créateurs qui rendent nos jeux jouables !
(Cette maison n'est pas disponible en téléchargement.)

6 commentaires:

PsychoChick966 a dit…

Fabulous! What an awesome house! I love the colors you chose for the kitchen, especially. :-)

annejline a dit…

Thank you PsychoChick ! I to play with colors.

Unknown a dit…

Hej, bardzo podoba mi się Twój blog, zdecydowanie częściej będę na niego wpadał. Dodaj aplikację obserwatorów, a do nich dołączę :)
www.polish-sims.blogspot.com

Pozdrawiam,
Polish Sims

annejline a dit…

Dziękujemy za Twój komentarz! Nie wahaj się napisz do mnie, jeśli chcesz mi wysłać link do zestawu!

Rox a dit…

That is such a cool house - love the mixture of colours and patterns... it's exactly the type of place I would live in in real life. :)

Life in the Asterisk a dit…

Great use of a small space in this adorable house!!! Love the colors as always! Hugs and Smiles!!